For products being returned to First Choice Medical Supply:
- Product(s) may be returned for any item(s) that has been distributed in error or found to be defective.
- Returns that are not for defect, damage or error will be NOT be accepted as a return.
- Returns may be rejected due to the physical condition of the items received in our warehouse.
For items distributed in error or found to be defective, we will NOT accept:
- Opened or partial cases – all cases must be complete, intact and in good condition.
- Items not in salable condition due to improper storage, spoilage, or damaged packaging.
- Expired items - the expiration date on all CLINICAL NUTRITION PRODUCTS must have a shelf life of not less than 6 (six) months from date received in our office.
- Product must be repackaged in the original box.
To return a product you must contact the distributor, First Choice Medical Supply, at 1-800-809-4556. A Customer Service representative will provide you with instructions on how to return your product(s).
Return from Date of Purchase:
Re-Stocking Fee as a % of the Invoice Amount
|0-60 days||10% + Freight|
|61-180 days||25% + Freight|
|6 months or greater not returnable|